Editing in progress
The second instalment of "Hanagumi Taisen Columns" which was well received in Sega Saturn. The "Hanagumi Battle Columns 2" network match service started on January 6, 2000; the communication fee for network battle (KDDI line usage fee of 10 yen / minute) will be borne by the customer. The service later ended on August 31, 2001.
The members of the Sakura Wars Hanagumi meet together and confront again with the falling object puzzle. Compete with Sakura fans all over the country while staying at home for online matches! Using the communication function of Dreamcast, you can play online. You can test your skills with "Hana Kora" fans nationwide at home. Of course, you can also enjoy Sakura-related information on the Internet. A variety of game modes with a story and a single play! A variety of game modes are available, including the Red Boy vs Red Lizard Mode, where members of the Hanagumi clash over the protagonist, the 2P battle mode in which players compete with each other, and the 1P mode in which columns are played intently. Of course, there is also a story mode where you can get a glimpse of the daily lives of the Hanagumi members.
How to play
- First, select "Download" from the puzzle download page and save the puzzle in the inserted visual memory.
- Press the left trigger to bring up the menu and select "Return to game".
- When the game of Hanagumi Battle Columns 2 starts, press the start button from the title screen.
- Select "Play alone" "Puzzle" and select "Memory card".
- If the puzzle has been downloaded successfully, the "Pazuru" icon is displayed. Select it.
- Select the puzzle file you want to play.
- The puzzle will start automatically, so just like the main part, select the character's face and select the puzzle.