This article is a stub, you can help the Sakura Taisen wiki by improving it!
|Release Date:||JP: December 14, 2020|
Sakura Revolution (サクラ革命 Sakura Kakumei ), previewed as Project B.L.A.C.K. is a mobile game developed by Sega and Delightworks. The game was released on December 12, 2020 and is a spin-off title in the Sakura Wars franchise. Following the official title's reveal on September 2, 2020, a 23 minute prologue OVA pretelling and expanding on the game's prologue chapter was uploaded to the game's YouTube channel.
Due to unknown (but most likely financial) reasons the game was supposed to be shutdown on June 30, 2021. But on June 29th it was announced that the game's shut down date was been pushed back to July 20, 2021 because "time is needed to test the functionality of the limited features version of the app" (referring to update 1.8.0).
- 1 Plot
- 2 Characters
- 2.1 Imperial Combat Revue
- 2.1.1 Commander
- 2.1.2 Aogashima Flower Division
- 2.1.3 Kyushu Flower Division
- 2.1.4 Chugoku Flower Division
- 2.1.5 Shikoku Flower Division
- 2.1.6 Chubu Flower Division
- 2.1.7 Hokuriku Flower Division
- 2.1.8 Kanto Flower Division
- 2.1.9 Tohoku Flower Division
- 2.1.10 Hokkaido Flower Division
- 2.1.11 Cosmos Flower Division
- 2.1.12 Kinki (Kansai) Flower Division
- 2.2 Great Imperial Combat Revue B.L.A.C.K.
- 2.3 Imperial Government
- 2.4 Others
- 2.1 Imperial Combat Revue
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Music
- 5 App Versions
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Prologue OVA
- 8 Reception
- 9 External Links
 Sakura Revolution is set in an alternate version of Tokyo, in the year Taisho 100 (2011 CE). In the year Taisho 84 (1995 CE), disaster struck the capital in a calamity known as the Great Imperial Capital Disaster. The nation was able to rebuild and recover, thanks to the discovery of a new energy based on spiritual power, known only as Mirai.
Sadly, with the activation of the New Imperial Tower, the cherry blossoms stopped blooming. Moreover, demons known as “Koki” began to increase in number, lashing out to attack people across the nation. To protect the people, the government formed the Great Imperial Combat Revue B.L.A.C.K., who protect the people from evil while bringing light to their hearts with unmatched live performances.
While peace reigns among the people thanks to Mirai and B.L.A.C.K. and many have put their trust in the government, some have come to realize that it is but a false prosperity.
These brave souls are known as the Imperial Combat Revue, and their mission is to uncover the government’s conspiracy and retake Japan!
- Captain Oishi (CV: Koutaro Nishiyama / Hinako Takahashi)
Aogashima Flower Division
- Shino Sakura (CV: Moeka Kishimoto)
- Fuuka Aoshima (CV: Ayu Matsuura)
- Asebi Mikohama (CV: Yuko Natsuyoshi)
Kyushu Flower Division
- Mamiya Osumi (CV: Mitsuho Kanbe)
- Yu Takachiho (CV: Minami Takahashi)
- Mei Kokonoe (CV: Yukiko Motoyoshi)
- Rin Shiranui (CV: Kotomi Aihara)
- Angelica Tamano (CV: Rina Endo)
- Kusuno Imari (CV: Hitomi Sasaki)
- Himeka Tenjin (CV: Sachika Misawa)
Chugoku Flower Division
- Natsumi Nagato (CV: Yuri Sakuma)
- Hatsuka Suminomiya (CV: Yu Shamoto)
- Arino Sunahara (CV: Ami Komine)
- Moemi Washu (CV: Yuki Tamamiya)
- Iroha Miyazono (CV: Risa Sekiguchi)
- Nao Saruoki (CV: Yuko Sanpei)
- Mato Inukai (CV: Miyu Tomita)
- Kyouko Toribe (CV: Nene Hieda)
Shikoku Flower Division
Chubu Flower Division
Hokuriku Flower Division
- Uchika Tateyama (CV: Anzu Haruno)
Kanto Flower Division
Tohoku Flower Division
Hokkaido Flower Division
- Mana Jyujimachi (CV: Saki Minami)
Cosmos Flower Division
- Souka Hoshihara (CV: Yumiri Hanamori)
- Kogane Toyotama (CV: Mai Fuchigami)
- Shizuru Akiyoshi (CV: Nanami Yamashita)
- Yume Noshima (CV: Nozomi Nishida)
- Shuko Sendo (CV: Satsumi Matsuda)
- Nanako Biei (CV: Minori Suzuki)
Kinki (Kansai) Flower Division
- Prana Tosei (CV: Lynn)
- Kurumi Saimei (CV: Nao Touyama)
- Meisa Akashi (CV: Ami Koshimizu)
- Miyabi Hanami (CV: Ayako Kawasumi)
- Claire Sekisho (CV: Ahiru Ohira)
- Maju Kazayuki (CV: Ayumi Ayano)
- Tenka Keburai (CV: Chihaya Yoshitake)
- Tokisane Kira (CV: Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- Mammon (CV: Akio Otsuka)
- Belial (CV: Soma Saito)
- Bai-lin (CV: Jun Fukuyama)
- Samael (CV: Ryohei Kimura)
- Belphegor (CV: Chafurin)
- Lucifer (CV: Kazuhiro Yamaji)
- Nadeshiko Sakura (CV: Rie Tanaka)
- Kirin Aoshima (CV: Mika Doi)
- Kimikage (CV: Inuko Inuyama)
- Shorin Tokita (CV: Kenjiro Tsuda)
Consume AP to advance the main story
in order to take on quest you must use AP to play them.
Commanding the maidens in Battle
The battlefield separated by lines, in which you must considers your distance from the enemy. The closer you are to your enemy the better attack damage can be inflicted on them but the cavoite is the closer you are to the enemy the more more damage you take also.
Using reinforced materials to increase your armors' stats!
By clearing various quests and you can get reinforced materials. Using these reinforced materials will increase the stats of the Spiricle Dress and amulets of your choice and give an advantage in battle.
- Ver 1.0.0 (Dec 14, 2020): New release
- Ver 1.1.0 (Dec 28, 2020): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.1.1 (Dec 30, 2020): Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.1.2 (Dec 31, 2020): Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.2.0 (Jan 26, 2021): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.2.1 (Feb 03, 2021): Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.3.0 (Feb 09, 2021): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.4.0 (Feb 22, 2021): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.5.0 (Mar 10, 2021): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.5.1 (Apr 01, 2021): Bug fixes
- Ver 1.6.0 (Apr 22, 2021): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.7.0 (May 26, 2021): Various UI improvements, Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.7.1 (June 9, 2021): Bug Fixes
- Ver 1.8.0 (July 16, 2021):
During the game's launch week the game had a rating of 2.7 on the google play store and a rating of 3.0 on the Apple app store.
As of July 20, 2021 the game has a rating of 2.8 on the google play store and a rating of 3.8 on the Apple app store.
[Rumor / Speculation] Sakura Revolution was noted by the press as a major flop despite a budget said to exceed 3 billion yen (around US $27.6 millions), it brought a meager 73.7 million yen (around US $703,000) in revenue in its first month. Source: thegamer.com